Thursday, September 22, 2011

Toronto Asian massage with Menage

They say that the best Toronto Asian massage should be done by an Asian girl. I was not sure about this until I visited Blue Pearl Spa, a Toronto massage parlour. Here I met Menage, a young Korean masseuse. I booked her for 2 hours and I was very curious to see how she works.
She invited me in and kissed me as welcome. She was already completely naked (and she has a very hot slim body, Asian style). My clothes were of soon and I was on the massage table. Menage started the session with a slow massage on my back. She is really a great hands lady. Her touches are sensual and carefully. I was very happy with this session. I thanked her for the happy ending and I promised her I will come back sometime!
Find out more:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver