Thursday, September 22, 2011

Montreal body slide massage: Carmen from Le Satin Rouge

I met Carmen at Le Satin Rouge, one of Montreal massage parlours. She was new and I made an appointment. She greeted me with a hug and a French kiss and we talked a bit before she undressed. I was stunned with her perfect body and her chocolate skin.
Carmen comes from Venezuela, where she was also a masseuse. Her Montreal body slide massage is at the highest level. She made me feel so comfortable and so relaxed. We connected well together and I think I will become one of her regular clients.

Find out more on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver